ClaimID is described as 'was a free, easy way to manage your online identity with OpenID'. There are six alternatives to ClaimID for the Web. The most liked alternative is OpenID, which is both free and Open Source. Other great apps like ClaimID are DandyID (Freemium), yiid (Free), Profilactic (Free) and Identity Cloud (Paid).
- 6 alternatives
- OpenID is an open standard that describes how users can be authenticated in a decentralized manner, eliminating the need for services to provide their own ad hoc systems and...No screenshots yet
- Free • Open Source
- DandyID is a single access point for managing and sharing your online social identifiers.No screenshots yet
- yiid - Your Internet Identity - Simplify your community life
Homepage domain up for sale
- Profilactic.com is an online identity aggregator that pulls together all of the profiles and content that you create at sites like Flickr, twitter, MySpace, Digg, del.icio.
Website/service unavailable.No screenshots yet
- Identity Cloud is a full end-to-end identity as a service (IDaaS) CIAM solution that enables companies to implement enterprise-grade identity management in a fast, flexible way.No screenshots yet
- Proofile is a simple and easy way to connect your online identities with each other making it possible to link and manage your web accounts.