Free Citymapper Alternatives
The most popular alternative is Google Maps, which is free. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 29 alternatives to Citymapper so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Citymapper alternatives are OsmAnd (Freemium, Open Source), Apple Maps (Free), Transit (Free) and Moovit (Free).
- Mapping software and API service with satellite imagery, real-time traffic, panoramic street views and much more.
- Maps gives you turn-by-turn spoken directions, interactive 3D views, and Flyover. All in a vector-based interface that scales and zooms with ease.
- Never miss your bus again. Open up the app and boom: upcoming departure times for all nearby transit lines are right there, displayed in big text and bright colors.
- Join our community of 30 million riders helping improve transit routes in cities worldwide.
- Blockchain-based alternative to Google Maps.
- Wikiroutes - public transportation database edited by the community. You can find information about certain routes, optimal routes between A and B in more than 1650 cities worldwide. Also have mobile clients.
- Intercity bus transportation application.
- KeplerJs is a open source geosocial solution that lets users share favorite places and join discussions in real-time.
- Designed to run smoothly on devices with limited memory and on unreliable networks.