Kickstarter is an online threshold pledge system for funding creative projects. Kickstarter has funded a diverse array of endeavors,
- - Kickstarter is the most popular Web-based & iPhone alternative to CircleUp.
- - Kickstarter is the most popular commercial alternative to CircleUp.
MintMe revolutionizes how people help each other by allowing both sides to earn through an innovative way of crowdfunding. Anyone can create a token that represents themselves or a project in just a few clicks.
- - MintMe is the most popular free alternative to CircleUp.
Goteo is a social network for crowdfunding and distributed collaboration (services, infrastructures, microtasks and other resources) for encouraging the independent development of creative and innovative initiatives that contribute to the common good, free knowledge, and open...
- - Goteo is the most popular Open Source alternative to CircleUp.
Crowd Supply vets products not only for originality, usefulness, and feasibility, but also for their commitment to user rights. Users can expect the following rights that creators agree to uphold:
Charitable is a fundraising plugin that helps non-profits build awareness, empower ambassadors, and raise more money – all with their own website.
- - Charitable is the most popular Self-Hosted alternative to CircleUp.
An alternative crowd sourcing platform that allows contributors to create or join in on software related projects, build up their contribution and earn an income from the final product. With no money involved, it's crowd sourcing in its purest form.
Nonprofit donor database to help charities, churches, and growing organizations make smart decisions and raise more money.
- - Donor Tools is the most popular Windows, Mac & Linux alternative to CircleUp.
What do all startup founders need? More time, passionate collaborators and investors! Designbook is the place where you as a startup founder can find the people and money that you need to launch and grow your startup in a new, efficient and innovative way.