Open Source Chronoscan Alternatives
The most popular alternative is Tesseract, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 20 alternatives to Chronoscan so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Chronoscan alternatives are CopyFish (Free, Open Source), GOCR (Free, Open Source), CuneiForm (Free, Open Source) and VietOCR (Free, Open Source).
- Copy, paste and translate text from any image, video or PDF.
- GOCR is an OCR (Optical Character Recognition) program, developed under the GNU Public License. It converts scanned images of text back to text files.
- CuneiForm (OpenOCR) is a text recognition software for printed templates. Manuscripts or PDF-files, the program can not recognize, however, but table structures.
- A Java/.NET GUI frontend for Tesseract OCR engine. Supports optical character recognition for Vietnamese language.
- OCRopus(tm) is a state-of-the-art document analysis and OCR system, featuring pluggable layout analysis, pluggable character recognition, statistical natural language modeling...