Paid Chronoscan Alternatives
The most popular alternative is Adobe Acrobat DC. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 20 alternatives to Chronoscan so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Chronoscan alternatives are ABBYY FineReader PDF (Paid), ABBYY Screenshot Reader (Paid), Kofax Omnipage (Paid) and Easy Screen OCR (Paid).
- Adobe Acrobat is a family of application software and web services developed by Adobe Systems to view, create, manipulate, print and manage files in Portable Document Format (PDF).
- ABBYY FineReader PDF is an OCR software that provides unmatched text recognition accuracy and conversion capabilities, virtually eliminating retyping and reformatting of documents. Up to 190 languages are supported for text recognition.
- Screenshot Reader is a smart OCR-screenshot application for capturing text and images from any area on your PC screen and extracting text from them or just saving as an image.
- Kofax OmniPage offers industry-leading optical character recognition (OCR) for fast, easy accurate document conversion.
- You can use Easy Screen OCR to capture a snapshot and start OCR process. this program will detect the text from the image and start OCR process immediately.
- Anyline is a mobile text recognition SDK enabling developers to build text recognition apps without having any knowledge about OCR.
- The OmniPage Cloud Service is a cloud computing platform built on the OmniPage Capture SDK.
- OCR Pro+ is the Most Complete OCR App on the AppStore.OCR Scanner- Scan Multiple-Page Documents to Text.- Automatic Border Detection.- Recognize Text from Photos.