Paid Chroma Alternatives
The most popular alternative is Sip. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to Chroma so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Chroma alternatives are ColorPic (Paid), ColorPro (Paid), Pochade (Paid) and Coloree (Paid).
- The refreshingly simple color picker for developers that instantly samples and encodes any color on your screen. Just one quick click to savor the flavor and you're set!
- Ever tried using a color picker on a high resolution monitor? Its impossible. Thats why this color picker has a magnifier attached.
- Use ColorPro to create and organize palletes of colors, and change the palette of colors in your HTML webpage simply by clicking
- Pochade easily allows you to select any color from your screen, save your collection of colors, and get the color value the way you want.
- Developer screen color picker with AR companion.
- The definitive application for designers and artists to create beautiful color schemes.
- ColorSnapper — the missing color picker for OS X.
- Pick single or multiple pixel colors anywhere on your screen in more than 25 formats! Convert colors from one color space to another. Automatically generate color variations for the colors you pick. Built-in screen magnifier simplifies color picking.
- A handy addition to any web-developer's toolbox - ColorWell provides instant access to the Mac OS X Color Wheel from your system menu bar.
- Get the most elegant color picker on the App Store!