The most popular alternative is Angry Birds (series). It's not free, so if you're looking for a free alternative, you could try Bloons or Crush the Castle. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 17 alternatives to Chicks'n'Vixens so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Chicks'n'Vixens alternatives are Goat Simulator (Paid), Monster Balls Smash (Free), Catapult King (Paid) and Ninja Dogs (Free).
- Angry Birds is a video game franchise created by the Rovio Entertainment game developer.
- Play as the mischievous monkey as you set out to pop as many balloons as possible using an arsenal of darts and special power ups.
- Goat Simulator is the latest in goat simulation technology, bringing next-gen goat simulation to YOU.
- The King has ordered you to crush all resistance in order for his kingdom to survive.
- Monster Balls Smash is an arcade puzzle game with realistic physics inspired by my love of cartoons, angry birds, monster films and comedy destruction.
- Take down forts, castles and even a fire-breathing dragon in Catapult King—the King of castle crushers!
- An "Angry Birds" inspired game...but with ninjadogs and cats! Beat a series of worlds and rescue the NinjaDog Master from the Black Cat! Let's get our master back!
- Siege Hero is a captivating puzzle game with terrific cartoon art, lovable characters, and life-like physics.
- Funny round based single/multiplayer game for awesome times. Very new, challenging and addictive.Features:* high resolution quality graphics* realistic physics
- Sling shot Demolition Dude into buildings but make sure not to get collateral damage.