Chess Insight Alternatives
Shane's Chess Information Database is a powerful Chess Toolkit, with which one can create huge chess databases, run engine analysis, or play casual games against the computer or online with the Free Internet Chess Server.
- - Scid vs. PC is the most popular Windows & Mac alternative to Chess Insight.
- - Scid vs. PC is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to Chess Insight.
I am a pretty mediocre chess player, but at the start of 2019 I was playing a lot of online Blitz. My opening repertoire was pretty slim and I felt myself repeating the same mistakes. I wanted to try out some new openings, but looking at existing opening databases, I found a few...
- - ChessRoots is the most popular Web-based alternative to Chess Insight.
Fritz is the world’s most popular chess program, developed by ChessBase, “the world's leading chess software company” (Washington Post). Whether you are a beginner, club player or professional – Fritz has everything that chess players could want: automatically adjusting...
- - Fritz is the most popular commercial alternative to Chess Insight.
The Shredder chess programs by Stefan Meyer-Kahlen provide a game playing and analysis tool for everybody and are accepted as one of the best chess programs of the world. Since 1996 Shredder has won thirteen titles as World Computer Chess Champion which makes Shredder the most...
- - Shredder Chess is the most popular Android, iPhone & iPad alternative to Chess Insight.
Chess Assistant 13 Houdini 3 is a unique tool for managing chess games and databases, playing chess online, analyzing games, or playing chess against the computer. Chess Assistant has a long history of innovative and advanced analysis functions and now, with a built-in CQL...
The ultimate Chess Software for Pro Players
Chessquid is a revolutionary chess software designed for chess players, from club players to the best Grandmasters, to help you prepare against opponents.