CDisplay Ex Alternatives for Windows
There are many alternatives to CDisplay Ex for Windows if you are looking to replace it. The most popular Windows alternative is SumatraPDF, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 25 alternatives to CDisplay Ex and many of them are available for Windows so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Windows alternatives to CDisplay Ex are HoneyView (Free), YACReader (Free, Open Source), STDU Viewer (Free Personal) and ComicRack (Freemium).
- YACReader (Yet Another Comic Reader) is a free cross-platform comic reader with support for multiple comic files and image formats. View 34 alternatives to YACReader
- Free • Open Source
YACReader vs CDisplay ExLibrary manager with ComicVine scraper; Has version for Linux
- Are you tired from many viewers one for each document? Do you want to have, one program for all your technical documentations, scientific books and so on? View 74 alternatives to STDU Viewer
The program is no longer updated. Last version, 1.6.375, released in April 2015, can be still downloaded from the official website
- Free Personal • Proprietary
- It is an all-in-one solution to read and manage your eComic library. You can think of it as ITunes for eComics with much of the same functionality. View 43 alternatives to ComicRack
No updates since 2016. The dev, cYo has been MIA since 2017 and forum is full of spam bots.
- Freemium • Proprietary
- Android Tablet
- MComix is an user-friendly, customizable image viewer. It is specifically designed to handle comic books, but also serves as a generic viewer. View 46 alternatives to Mcomix
- Free • Open Source
Mcomix vs CDisplay ExWorks on GNU/Linux and is really fast to load, which is all I'm asking for.
- CDisplay is a free sequential image viewer utility for Windows used to view images one at a time in the style of a comic book. View 32 alternatives to CDisplay
Last version, 1.8, was released on April 2004. It can be downloaded from the official site.
- Free • Proprietary
CDisplay vs CDisplay ExDisplays supported formats much better. Quicker loading files and changing pages. Far more responsive & remembers your zoom settings (something CdisplayEX does not at all).