Open Source Castle Game Engine Alternatives
The most popular alternative is Godot Engine, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 42 alternatives to Castle Game Engine so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Castle Game Engine alternatives are Unreal Engine (Free, Open Source), GDevelop (Free, Open Source), Wick Editor (Free, Open Source) and Cocos2d-x (Free, Open Source).
- Godot is a fully featured, open source, MIT licensed game engine. It focuses on having great tools, and a visual oriented workflow that can export to PC, Mobile and Web platforms.
- Unreal Engine is a professional suite of tools and technologies used for building high-quality games across a range of platforms.
- GDevelop is an open-source game making software designed to be used by everyone. Any kind of 2D games can be created with it and no programming skills are required to get started. Logic of games are made using visual events.
- A free and open-source tool for creating games, animations and everything in-between!.
- cocos2d-x is a cross platform open source free 2D game engine for mobile gamedev, that is fast and stable, easy to learn and use.
- Torque 3D is a easy-to-use game creation platform.
- Urho3D is a lightweight, cross-platform rendering and game engine implemented in C++ and released under the MIT license. Greatly inspired by OGRE and Horde3D.
- ENIGMA, the Extensible Non-Interpreted Game Maker Augmentation, is an open source cross-platform game development environment derived from that of the popular software...
- Create your own mobile apps & 3D multiplayer games with our super-easy design tools for iOS, Android, Windows Phone and HTML5! Less programming, more playing.
- The definitive free cross-platform mobile engine to unleash your games using C#. We appreciate your feedback. Stay tuned. #iOS #Android #WindowsPhone #Windows8.