Camillo editor Alternatives
Camillo editor is described as 'Camillo is a lightweight yet powerful HTML code editor and web development tool for Windows that allows you to create and edit web pages. There's no need to deal with complex HTML, CSS or Jquery coding, Camillo editor takes care of that for you' and is an app in the Development category. There are seven alternatives to Camillo editor for Windows, the Web, PortableApps.com, Linux and Mac. The most liked alternative is KompoZer, which is both free and Open Source. Other great apps like Camillo editor are CoffeeCup HTML Editor (Freemium), AceHTML (Freemium), Easy WebContent HTML Editor (Paid) and Edit HTML Online (Free).
- 7 alternatives
- KompoZer is a complete web authoring system that combines web file management and easy-to-use WYSIWYG web page editing.
The project seems to be discontinued. Latest stable version, 0.7.10, was released on 2007 and last development version, 0.8b3, on 2010, but the program is still downloadable from the official website.
- Free • Open Source
- The CoffeeCup Free HTML Editor is a drag-and-drop HTML Editor with built-in FTP uploading. It has wizards for tables, frames, forms, and fonts, and comes with all HTML 4.
- A powerful, free HTML editor, AceHTML comes packed with outstanding features.
Official website no longer accessible. Downloads still available at download sites.
- Easy WebContent is an online web based application that makes updating and editing web sites available to anyone who owns or has a web site – easy.
- Free online HTML editor without registration and nothing to download. Create webpages and HTML documents, preview and copy the source code to use in your webpages and HTML documents.
- The HTMEditor is an online, free and easy to use HTML editor, with WYSIWYG and bootstrap support.
- Webocton - Scriptly is an extensive Windows freeware code editor for writing HTML and programming PHP.