Calmly Writer Alternatives for Windows
There are many alternatives to Calmly Writer for Windows if you are looking to replace it. The most popular Windows alternative is Joplin, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 41 alternatives to Calmly Writer and 18 are available for Windows so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Windows alternatives to Calmly Writer are Typora (Free), FocusWriter (Free, Open Source), iA Writer (Paid) and Inkdrop (Paid).
- An open source note taking and to-do application with synchronisation capabilities.
- A markdown editor, markdown reader.
- Simple but configurable and themeable, distraction-free text editor for writers. Open-source and available across desktop platforms.
- The key to good writing is not that magical glass of Bordeaux, the right kind of tobacco or that groovy background music. The key is focus.
- The note-taking app with robust Markdown editor, supporting macOS, Windows, and Linux. This app is designed to be the most convenient way to make notes in Markdown for your daily hacking.
- Dendron is an open-source, local-first, markdown-based, note-taking tool built on top of VSCode. It supports all the usual features you would expect like tagging, backlinks, a graph view, split panes, and so forth.
- Ommwriter is a simple text processor that firmly believes in making writing a pleasure once again, reinvindicating the close relationship between writer and paper.
- ZenWriter, a text editor for Windows that cuts out all the distraction and lets you focus on letting your thoughts flow.
- The writing application that boosts your writing. Increase focus and writing performance and reduce distractions by separating your creative writing from other activities. Let writing be the only activity you perform in the writing application.
- Crossnote is probably the world's first markdown notes reader & editor Progressive Web Application that works offline and supports syncing with arbitrary git repository right inside your browser.