Free Cacher Alternatives
The most popular alternative is Pastebin.com, which is free. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 36 alternatives to Cacher so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Cacher alternatives are GitHub Gist (Free), Lepton (Free, Open Source), Ghostbin (Free, Open Source) and massCode (Free, Open Source).
- The website is mainly used by programmers to store pieces of sources code or configuration information, but anyone is more than welcome to paste any type of text.
- Gist is a simple way to share snippets and pastes with others. All gists are git repositories, so they are automatically versioned, forkable and usable as a git repository.
- Lepton is a lean snippet manager based on GitHub Gist. Unlimited public/private snippets Unlimited tags Language groups Immersive mode Markdown support
- Ghostbin is a paste service, and I’m going to skip explaining precisely what that is—it’s fairly obvious. The real interesting questions are “why did you build it?
- massCode is a free and open source code snippets manager. The main feature is a modern editor - Monaco editor, which is used in VS Code.
- Gisto is a code snippet manager that runs on GitHub Gists and adds additional features such as searching, tagging and sharing gists while including a rich code editor.
- The All-In-One Workspace To Manage Code Snippets and Protect Sensitive Data.
- Clippr.co is a minimal pasting or note writing site.Features :- Custom Code Templates For Different Programming Languages- Clippr Voice To Read Texts For You
- Code snippets for teams.
- snippet.host is a minimal text and code snippet hosting. With memorable domain name, it is free, lightweight, with no ads or cookies. Features include syntax highlighting in multiple languages, easy-to-use API and Tor hidden service support.