The most popular alternative is ImgBurn, which is free. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to BurnX so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting BurnX alternatives are CDBurnerXP (Free), UltraISO (Paid), Brasero (Free, Open Source) and InfraRecorder (Free, Open Source).
- ImgBurn is a lightweight CD / DVD / HD DVD / Blu-ray burning application, available in 39 languages.
- CDBurnerXP is a free application to burn CDs and DVDs, including Blu-Ray and HD-DVDs.
- CD image files are easily created with UltraISO. Duplicate discs to a CD image, create bootable CDs and audio CD images - and UltraISO also handles DVD image files.
- Brasero is an application to burn CD/DVD for the Gnome Desktop. It is designed to be as simple as possible and has some unique features to enable users to create their discs easily and quickly.
- InfraRecorder is a free CD/DVD burning solution for Microsoft Windows.
- AnyBurn is a light weight but professional CD / DVD / Blu-ray burning software that everyone must have. It provides a free and complete solution for burning.
- PowerISO is a powerful CD/DVD image file processing tool, which allows you to open, extract, create, edit, compress, encrypt, split and convert ISO files, and mount these files...
- K3b is a CD and DVD authoring application for the KDE desktop environment for Unix-like computer operating systems.
- Nero Burning ROM, commonly called just Nero, is an optical disc authoring program. As of version 6, the program has been a part of Nero software suite.
- BurnAware is a full-featured and free burning software to create CD, DVD and Blu-ray of all types, including M-Disc.