Build a Game Universe AlternativesGame Development Tools and other similar apps like Build a Game Universe
Unity is a multi-platform game development tool, designed from the start to ease creation. A fully integrated professional application, Unity offers the free Personal Edition with all features, a Plus subscription at 25$ a month and a Pro subscription at 125$ a month with extra...
Suggest and vote on features
- - Unity is the most popular Windows, Mac & Linux alternative to Build a Game Universe.
- - Unity is the most popular free alternative to Build a Game Universe.
The Wick Editor is a free and open-source tool for creating games, animations, and everything in-between. It's designed to be the most accessible tool for creating multimedia projects on the web. Your creations can run on any device with a web browser - that means mobile too.
Suggest and vote on features
- - Wick Editor is the most popular Web-based & Self-Hosted alternative to Build a Game Universe.
- - Wick Editor is the most popular Open Source alternative to Build a Game Universe.
Wick Editor Features
- Support for LayersWick Editor supports the organization of elements through a hierarchical order that can be manipulated/viewed independently.
- Onion skinningWick Editor allows you to see through several frames simultaneously and make sure the lines of each frame are correctly lined up.
- Automated TweeningWick Editor can automatically generate the inbetweens from two keyframes, to carry out a smooth transition.
- Keyframe AnimationCompositions can be keyframed in Wick Editor, allowing you to change the parameters over time.
- LightweightWick Editor consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
- Ad-freeWick Editor doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- Works OfflineWick Editor can be used without the need to connect to the internet.
Open 3D Engine (O3DE) is an Apache 2.0-licensed multi-platform 3D engine that enables developers and content creators to build AAA games, cinema-quality 3D worlds, and high-fidelity simulations without any fees or commercial obligations.Suggest and vote on features
Open 3D Engine Features
Stencyl isn't your average game creation software; it's a gorgeous, intuitive toolset that accelerates your workflow and then gets out of the way. We take care of the essentials, so you can focus on what's important - making your game yours.Suggest and vote on features
Cocos Creator is a complete package of game development tools and workflow, including a game engine (based on Cocos2d-x), resource management, scene editing, game preview, debug and publish one project to multiple platforms.Cocos Creator has no features, suggest some!
batari Basic (bB) is a BASIC-like language for creating Atari 2600 games. It creates a binary file that can be run on an Atari 2600 emulator or the binary file may be used to make a cartridge that will operate on a real Atari 2600.batari-Basic has no features, suggest some!
The Graphics Development Engine for Business and Industry. Build high-quality 3D solutions and deploy to any platform.Suggest and vote on features
The RPG Toolkit is a free, open source project delivering a simple, flexible and powerful tool for the creation of role-playing games on your personal computer.Suggest and vote on features
RPG Toolkit FeaturesDiscontinued
The project seems to be no longer developed and latest news date back to February 2017. Last version, 3.2.1b, can be still downloaded from the official website.
RPGWizard is an open-source 2D game creation tool that specializes in making RPGs. It comes with a graphical editor and browser based game engine, both of which are completely free-to-use.RPGWizard has no features, suggest some!
Verus Engine is a modern, platform-agnostic 3D game engine. It is developed using C++ and HLSL. It is based on Direct3D 12 and Vulkan graphics APIs. The code is user friendly and well optimized.Suggest and vote on features
Verus Engine Features
Your project’s smart 3D digital twin as a Service. SmartShape (formerly Minko) is a technology to develop and design rich, interactive and universal 3D applications targeting computers, web browsers and mobile platforms.Suggest and vote on features