The most popular alternative is Raindrop.io, which is free. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to Buckets so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Buckets alternatives are Firefox Sync (Free, Open Source), Turtl (Freemium, Open Source), Diigo (Freemium) and start.me (Freemium).
- Pearltrees is a social curation tool. It lets you organize, discover and share the stuff you like on the web.
- SPOTLIGHT CONTENT THAT MATTERSHighlight text or data, save images, videos or entire pages from the web. Your highlights are recorded together with all source information.
- In your browsers address bar, type "saved.io/" in front of the URL of the site you want to save. Hit enter and you'll be redirected to saved.
- Stash is a smart, cross-device bookmark app backed by artificial intelligence. Save articles, videos and anything else. They're automatically categorized for you.
- FVD Speed Dial - Speed dial button, Online Synchronization, New Tab Start Page, Organize bookmarks, Custom backgrounds, custom dials, organized groups, most visited dials.
- Anchr provides you with kind of a toolbox for tiny tasks on the internet. Currently you can upload and share pictures, shorten links for easier sharing and create link collections, which are like a bookmark list that is accessible from everywhere.
- Linkman Pro allows for managing large amount of URLs in its own database.
- Access your bookmarks on any device (desktop, notebook, mobile) in any browser
All your bookmarks are kept private, Bookmark Ninja is not a social bookmarking site.
- Bort is a modern web application for website bookmarks. It keeps your bookmarks in sync on all your devices and keeps you in control of your own data.
- LinkStash is an outstanding bookmarks/favorites manager that works with Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera, Google Chrome and Netscape.