Paid Browser Push Notifications Alternatives
Browser Push Notifications is described as 'A zero ad spend marketing channel that helps ecommerce marketers retarget drop off users through personalised notifications on the web and mobile'. There are five alternatives to Browser Push Notifications for various platforms. The best alternative is Wigzo. Other great sites and apps similar to Browser Push Notifications are WebEngage (Paid), Engage Master (Paid) and Magento 2 Push Notifications Extension (Paid).
- 5 alternatives
- 4 showing
- It is an Omnichannel Personalization tool that helps to send personalized/triggered browser notifications aiming visitor engagement and retention for eCommerce websites and online publishers.
- Google Chrome
- WebEngage is a multi-channel marketing automation platform which automates communication across users' life-cycle. It lets businesses connect with users via - Web Messages, In-App Messages, Push Notifications, Emails & Text Messages.
- Convert your website visitors to customers.No screenshots yet
- Want to stay in touch with your customers always? Send unlimited push notifications via a browser about special event or order or more with Magento 2 Push Notification Extension. Build interaction and don’t miss even a single user or order!.
- Magento Community Edition