Open Source Bopup Messenger Alternatives
The most popular alternative is Signal, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 38 alternatives to Bopup Messenger so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Bopup Messenger alternatives are Zulip (Free Personal, Open Source), Conversations (Free, Open Source), ChatSecure (Free, Open Source) and Xabber (Free, Open Source).
- Using Signal, you can communicate instantly while avoiding SMS fees, create groups so that you can chat in real time with all your friends at once, and share media or attachments...
- Zulip is a group chat app in which messages are threaded by topic, helping you have long-running, organized conversations.
- Conversations is a privacy focused, open source XMPP Texting [Jabber] client for Android 4.0+ smart phones with wife-approved easy encryption [OTR, OMEMO, or GPG].[Note]
- ChatSecure is a free and open source messaging app that features OTR encryption over XMPP.
- Open source Jabber (XMPP) client with multi-account support, clean and simple interface. Being both free (as in freedom!
- aTalk is an XMPP client that supports the following features:* Instant messaging in plain text and End-to-End encryption with OMEMO or OTR
- An alternative to Telegram with 50 pins, favorites, sortable chat categories, and a cryptocurrency price bar inside the app.
- FluffyChat is an open, nonprofit and cute matrix messenger app for Ubuntu Touch, Android and iOS.OpenOpensource and open development where everyone can join.Nonprofit
- Fully open source instant messaging server and clients. No proprietary components or non-free dependencies. Backend in pure Go (GPL 3.
- Chat, browse and transact securely in an open source community committed to bringing the power of Ethereum and a more distributed internet to your pocket.