Bloodshed Dev-C++ Alternatives for Windows
There are many alternatives to Bloodshed Dev-C++ for Windows and since it's discontinued a lot of people are looking for a replacement. The most popular Windows alternative is Eclipse, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 42 alternatives to Bloodshed Dev-C++ and many of them are available for Windows so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Windows alternatives to Bloodshed Dev-C++ are Microsoft Visual Studio (Free Personal), Apache NetBeans (Free, Open Source), PyCharm (Freemium, Open Source) and Code::Blocks (Free, Open Source).
- Eclipse is an extensible development platform with runtimes and application frameworks for building, deploying and managing software across the entire software lifecycle.
- Microsoft Visual Studio is an integrated development environment (IDE) from Microsoft.
- Development Environment, Tooling Platform and Application Framework.
- Cross-platform Python and Django IDE with on-the-fly code analysis and code quality tools, graphical debugger, VCS integration and more.
- Code::Blocks is a free C++ IDE built to meet the most demanding needs of its users. It is designed to be very extensible and fully configurable.
- CodeLite is an open-source, cross platform IDE for the C/C++/PHP and Node.js programming languages. CodeLite is known to work on various OSs including: Windows XP SP3,
- Orwell Dev-C++ is a Portable (IDE) Integrated Development Environment and Compiler for the C++ programming language.