Bloodshed Dev-C++ Alternatives for Android
Bloodshed Dev-C++ is not available for Android but there are some alternatives with similar functionality. The most popular Android alternative is CppDroid, which is free. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 42 alternatives to Bloodshed Dev-C++ and five of them are available for Android so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Android alternatives to Bloodshed Dev-C++ are Dcoder (Free), C4droid (Paid), AIDE - Android IDE (Freemium) and Corezoid Process Engine (Free Personal).
- CppDroid is simple C/C++ IDE focused on learning programming languages and libraries.Features:* code complete* real-time diagnostics (warnings and errors) and fixes
- Dcoder is a mobile code compiler IDE for android, it lets you code on mobile anytime, anywhere in any programming language.
- C4droid is a user-friendly (but powerful) C/C++ IDE + C/C++ compiler for Android.Basic features:
- AIDE is a monster of an app. It allows you to program Android applications directly on your Android device.
- Corezoid Process Engine helps companies build, manage, host and run their processes in the cloud without coding. Get your free 30-day trial with the unlimited version of Corezoid right now, including basic support, documentation and learning center.