Apple Shortcuts deliver a quick way to get things done with your apps with just a tap or by asking Siri. The Shortcuts app enables you to create personal shortcuts with multiple steps from your favorite apps.
Suggest and vote on features
- - Apple Shortcuts is the most popular Mac, iPhone & iPad alternative to Blather.
- - Apple Shortcuts is the most popular free alternative to Blather.
Apple Shortcuts Features
- Cloud SyncSync your data (notes, documents, bookmarks, etc.) across your different devices and to the cloud.
- Ad-freeApple Shortcuts doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- Support for scriptingApple Shortcuts supports scripts and macros to automate or customize tasks.
- LightweightApple Shortcuts consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
- Works OfflineApple Shortcuts can be used without the need to connect to the internet.
- No Coding RequiredApple Shortcuts can be used without an coding or programming skills.
- Dark ModeApple Shortcuts supports dark mode for comfortable usage in low light conditions.
- No TrackingApple Shortcuts will not track you or use your personal data.
Switch effortlessly between using the keyboard and your voice to type out notes. Work smarter and more productively with fast, accurate dictation and transcription using Dictanote.
Suggest and vote on features
- - Dictanote is the most popular Web-based alternative to Blather.
Google Assistant is a virtual assistant software application developed by Google that is primarily available on mobile and home automation devices. Based on artificial intelligence, Google Assistant can engage in two-way conversations, unlike the company's previous virtual...
- - Google Assistant is the most popular Android & Android Tablet alternative to Blather.
Talking to Siri is an easier, faster way to get things done. It’s always with you — on your iPhone, iPad, Mac, Apple Watch, Apple TV, and HomePod.
Dictation Notepad - Free Online Speech Recognition Text Editor Web App for Chrome.Suggest and vote on features
Lightweight and fast, yet still packed with your favorite features, the Google Assistant is now available on Android (Go edition).Suggest and vote on features
Google Assistant Go Features
CMU Sphinx is a speaker-independent large vocabulary continuous speech recognizer released under BSD style license. It is also a collection of open source tools and resources that allows researchers and developers to build speech recognition systems.
- - CMU Sphinx is the most popular Windows & Linux alternative to Blather.
- - CMU Sphinx is the most popular Open Source alternative to Blather.
Hound combines Speech Recognition and Language Understanding. This Speech-to-Meaning capability makes Hound the new way to search and do things faster without typing.Suggest and vote on features
Braina Virtual Assistant is an intelligent personal assistant software for Windows PC that allows you to interact with your computer using voice commands in English language.Suggest and vote on features
Windows Speech Recognition makes using a keyboard and mouse optional. You can control your PC with your voice and dictate text instead.Suggest and vote on features
Windows Speech Recognition Features
Simon is an open source speech recognition program that can replace your mouse and keyboard. The system is designed to be as flexible as possible and will work with any language or dialect.Discontinued
no more from 2016
Bixby is a personal voice assistant for Samsung devices like Galaxy S8. Bixby learns and adapts to your needs through touch, type or voice and helps you to get things done.Suggest and vote on features