BitSpirit Alternatives for Mac
BitSpirit is not available for Mac but there are plenty of alternatives that runs on macOS with similar functionality. The most popular Mac alternative is Transmission, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 40 alternatives to BitSpirit and many of them are available for Mac so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Mac alternatives to BitSpirit are µTorrent (Freemium), Deluge (Free, Open Source), RetroShare (Free, Open Source) and BiglyBT (Free, Open Source).
- Transmission has the features you expect in a BitTorrent client: encryption, a web-based interface, peer exchange, UPnP and NAT-PMP port forwarding, web seed support, watch...
- µTorrent is an ad-supported, proprietary BitTorrent client owned and developed by BitTorrent, Inc.
- RetroShare is a open source cross-platform, private and secure decentralized communication system.
- BitTorrent is a peer-to-peer program developed by Bram Cohen and BitTorrent, Inc. used for uploading and downloading files via the BitTorrent protocol.
- rtorrent is a BitTorrent client for ncurses, using the libtorrent library.
- Vuze is a free BitTorrent client used to transfer files via the BitTorrent protocol.
- Miro (formerly Democracy Player) is a free and open source internet TV application, media library, and video player.
- Easy to use BitTorrent Client and YouTube Downloader in one, with built-in search and music library.