rtorrent is a BitTorrent client for ncurses, using the libtorrent library. The client and library is written in C++ with emphasis on speed and efficiency, while delivering equivalent features to those found in GUI based clients in an ncurses client.
Suggest and vote on features
- - rTorrent is the most popular Mac & Linux alternative to bitflu.
- - rTorrent is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to bitflu.
- Command line interfacerTorrent either have CLI support or is a CLI-only app.
A graphical user interface client to rTorrent (a cli torrent client) written in java. nTorrent can administer a rtorrent process over a network and allows several clients.
- - NTorrent is the most popular Windows alternative to bitflu.
The project is no longer developed. Last version, 0.5.1, released in November 2009, can be still downloaded from Google Code Archive
BitTorrent Client written in Go. It can be run locally or be hosted in Remote Server with good resources to use that Server as SeedBox. It is Single Completely Statically Linked Binary with Zero External Dependencies .
exatorrent has no features, suggest some!
- - exatorrent is the most popular Self-Hosted alternative to bitflu.