Free BitComet Alternatives for Linux
BitComet is not available for Linux but there are plenty of alternatives that runs on Linux with similar functionality. The most popular Linux alternative is qBittorrent, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to BitComet and many of them are available for Linux so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Linux alternatives to BitComet are Transmission (Free, Open Source), µTorrent (Freemium), Deluge (Free, Open Source) and Free Download Manager (Free).
- Lightweight and open source torrent client that runs on all major platforms.
- Transmission has the features you expect in a BitTorrent client: encryption, a web-based interface, peer exchange, UPnP and NAT-PMP port forwarding, web seed support, watch...
- µTorrent is an ad-supported, proprietary BitTorrent client owned and developed by BitTorrent, Inc.
- Deluge is a full-featured BitTorrent client for Linux, Unix and Windows. It is written in python, uses...
- FDM accelerates downloads by splitting files into sections and then downloading them simultaneously.
- Android, BSD, Linux, and Windows open source multimedia download manager.
- Vuze is a free BitTorrent client used to transfer files via the BitTorrent protocol.
- Tribler is an application that enables its users to find, enjoy and share content. With content we mean video, audio, pictures, and much more.
- This is an experimental Firefox 57 download manager with multithreading support.