Open Source Bible lexicon Alternatives
The most popular alternative is Xiphos, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 36 alternatives to Bible lexicon so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Bible lexicon alternatives are And Bible (Free, Open Source), Eloquent (Free, Open Source), Bpbible (Free, Open Source) and BibleTime (Free, Open Source).
- Xiphos (formerly known as GnomeSword) is a Bible study tool written for Linux, UNIX, and Windows under the GNOME toolkit, offering a rich and featureful environment for reading...
- And Bible is an open source, offline, totally free Bible application with no advertisements to enable as many people in all countries to read, listen to, and study Scripture as...
- Eloquent is a free & open-source application for research and study of God and His Word. It is developed specifically for Macintosh computers running Mac OS X.
- BPBible is a free, flexible Bible Study tool. It is designed to be easy to use.Bible application
- BibleTime is a completely free Bible study program.
- The SWORD Project is the CrossWire Bible Societys free Bible software project.
- Read and search the Bible in the original languages with morphologically parsed and tagged Greek and Hebrew. Lookup words, compare LXX with BHS, search on morphological features (lexeme, stem, tense...) in syntactical ranges (phrase, clause...).
- Free living library of Jewish texts and their interconnections, in Hebrew and in translation.