ShareDrop is an HTML5 clone of the Apple AirDrop service. It allows you to transfer files directly between devices, without having to upload them to any server first. It uses WebRTC for secure peer-to-peer file transfer and Firebase for presence management and WebRTC signaling.
Suggest and vote on features
- - ShareDrop is the most popular Web-based & Self-Hosted alternative to BharatSend.
- - ShareDrop is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to BharatSend.
- No registration requiredYou can use most of the features in ShareDrop without registration.
- Ad-freeShareDrop doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- End-to-End EncryptionShareDrop has E2E Encryption, for entire or parts of the app.
- LightweightShareDrop consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
- Privacy focusedShareDrop is considered a privacy friendly alternative.
A cross-platform file sharing service which allows users to easily share digital content peer-to-peer, in real-time, without cloud storage.
- - Send Anywhere is the most popular Windows, Android, Mac, iPhone, Linux, iPad & Android Tablet alternative to BharatSend.
Dukto is an easy file transfer tool designed for LAN use. Use it in everyday work to transfer files from one PC to another, without worrying about users, permissions, operating systems, protocols, clients, servers and so on… Just start dukto on the two PCs and transfer files and...Suggest and vote on features
Dukto R6 FeaturesDiscontinued
The project is no longer maintained. Last version, released in 2013 can be still downloaded on the official website
Send files to tv is a simple application to connect your Smart Tv android, your android mobile device and your personal computer. It allows you to fastly and easily share movies, tv show or ANY files between these devices through your local network.Suggest and vote on features
Send files to TV Features
SHAREit - An inter-phone transmission tool that has zero network traffic; Works even without internet connection and 60x faster than Bluetooth.Suggest and vote on features
FileTransfer allows you to securely share files up to 6GB with your family, co-workers or friends for free. Files stay uploaded for 3 weeks.Suggest and vote on features
AirDrop is the simplest way to send files wirelessly to anyone around you. To share a file, simply drag it onto a person’s contact photo. Your Mac verifies that you want to send the file, then sends a request to the recipient.Suggest and vote on features
A simple tool for spontaneous, local network file transfers.Suggest and vote on features
- Wi-Fi SharingLanXchange can help you quickly share your Wi-Fi with your friends and colleagues.
- LightweightLanXchange consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
- No registration requiredYou can use most of the features in LanXchange without registration.
- PortableLanXchange can be used from a USB stick or similar with no prior installation.
- Ad-freeLanXchange doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
Last GitHub commit in May 2021
OpenDrop is a command-line tool that allows sharing files between devices directly over Wi-Fi. Its unique feature is that it is protocol-compatible with Apple AirDrop which allows to share files with Apple devices running iOS and macOS.OpenDrop has no features, suggest some!
Send and receive files over available connections Share your videos and songs within the application There is no limit.Suggest and vote on features
The project has been set as deprecated in September 2021. It will no longer receive feature updates or bug fixes. Future updates will only include translation related changes.
Free up space on your phone.Suggest and vote on features
Files by Google Features
File transfer of any size and any type. Wireless fire transfer, no need of internet mobile data. Transfer speed 50 times faster than Bluetooth. Simple UI and easy unlimited data transfer.Suggest and vote on features