Open Source BeeBole Timesheet Alternatives
The most popular alternative is Hourglass, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to BeeBole Timesheet so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting BeeBole Timesheet alternatives are TrackYourTime (Free, Open Source), Cattr (Free, Open Source), Baralga (Free, Open Source) and KTimeTracker (Free, Open Source).
- Hourglass is the most advanced simple countdown timer for Windows. Just enter a time in just about any format, and hit Enter.Pause and resume
- Cross-platform automated time tracker.
- Cattr is a free open-source self-hosted time tracker with desktop clients for windows, mac, linux. The key features are built-in screenshot capture, activity detection. Integrations with jira, redmine, trello, gitlab, other task managers via plugins.
- Baralga keeps track of the time you spent working on different projects. You can record the time spent on a project or you can manually enter and edit activities.
- KTimeTracker helps you track your personal time spent on various tasks and projects. It is useful for tracking billable hours and can report the hours logged by task and day.
- Analyze time reports and generate invoicesAllows to:Import time logs from different systems: Redmine, XLS spreadsheet; + it's easily extendable
- Hourglass is a PSP (Personal Software Process) time tracking utility written in Java.
- Timesheet is an application designed primarily for contractors and freelancers to track the time spent on different tasks.
- A simple timer made in SwiftUI.
You can change the title, color, and notification options. There is also an option to make the timer restart after it reaches zero.