GnuCash is personal and small-business financial-accounting software, freely licensed under the GNU GPL and available for GNU/Linux, BSD, Solaris, Mac OS X and Microsoft Windows.
- - GnuCash is the most popular Windows, Mac & Linux alternative to BeansBooks.
- - GnuCash is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to BeansBooks.
Spend less time managing your money. Make smarter decisions. Live more.
- - Linxo is the most popular Web-based, Android, iPhone, iPad & Android Tablet alternative to BeansBooks.
Your personal finance manager to check all your accounts, from any bank, in a single place.
- - Kresus is the most popular Self-Hosted alternative to BeansBooks.
Daily Income Expense Manager is a simple, intuitive, stable app that is designed to keep track ?of your incomes and expenses.
GoDBLedger is an Open Source Accounting System that aims to provide the user with normal programming goodies that finance systems tend to lack. It includes GRPC endpoints and a MySQL database backend so you can actually analyse your financial data.
Cashcash is a personal financial-accounting app which respects your privacy. It lets the user visualize his finance with the help of powerful filtering capabilities.
Finally. A budgeting app for the rest of us. A focus on speed & simplicity transform the daunting task of budgeting into a fun and insightful experience.
- - Nudget is the most popular commercial alternative to BeansBooks.
A simple, easy to use Income and Expenses Report program for Windows® Computers. It supports unlimited projects, unlimited income records, unlimited expense records, unlimited categories, categories list, and easy to understand income report and expenses report.
Simple Income & Expenses Report Features