Paid BackBlaze Alternatives for Linux
BackBlaze is not available for Linux but there are plenty of alternatives that runs on Linux with similar functionality. The most popular Linux alternative is Duplicati, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to BackBlaze and many of them are available for Linux so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Linux alternatives to BackBlaze are Spideroak One Backup (Paid), Déjà Dup (Free, Open Source), Restic (Free, Open Source) and Duplicacy (Freemium, Open Source).
- SpiderOak provides an easy, secure and consolidated online backup, storage, access, sharing & sync tool for Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux (Ubuntu, Debian & Fedora).
- MSP360 Backup provides SMBs with an affordable and secure backup solution that works on all major platforms, including Windows, Linux, Mac, Hyper-V, and VMware.
- Protect & manage your personal, business and enterprise-level data with ADrive cloud storage & backup solutions.
- BackupVault is a UK based provider of secure, automated and offsite backup solutions aimed at the small/medium sized business.
- EMC Retrospect delivers powerful and easy-to-use data protection for your servers, 24x7 applications, desktops and notebooks.
- S4 = Simple Secure Storage Service. S4 is Least Authority's secure off-site backup system for individuals and businesses.
- Discover the 100% Swiss Backup solution for backing up your servers and workstations, perfect for individuals and businesses. The service is compatible with all devices.