Free Awesome Support Alternatives
The most popular alternative is osTicket, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 100 alternatives to Awesome Support so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Awesome Support alternatives are Freshdesk (Freemium), Zammad (Free, Open Source), ((OTRS)) Community Edition (Free Personal, Open Source) and FreeScout (Free, Open Source).
- Lightweight, open-source support solution with built-in customer portal and rich admin dashboard for easy ticket management.
- Freshdesk is an award-winning, online help desk software that allows you to support customers over email, phone, the web or even through Twitter and your company's Facebook...
- Zammad is a web based open source helpdesk/customer support system with many features to manage customer communication via several channels like telephone, Facebook, Twitter, chat and e-mails.
- ((OTRS)) Community Edition is the free, open source version of OTRS, a ticketing and process automation suite used by service teams to improve communication and customer satisfaction. .
- Free open source Zendesk & Help Scout alternative: help desk, shared mailbox, email management and analytics. FreeScout is a pure PHP7+MySQL application which can be easily deployed even on a shared hosting.
- OpenSupports is an open source ticket system. It allows you to manage the inquiries of your customers by using tickets that you or your staff will answer.
- Survicate is an all-in-one customer feedback software. With just one tool, you can collect customer feedback across all digital touchpoints.
- Handesk has been created to have a powerful yet simple Ticketing system, we needed a system that allowed us to have multiple teams, with multiple users, easy and efficient...
- iTop stands for IT Operational Portal. iTop is an Open Source web application for the day to day operations of an IT environment.
- Kampsite was made with the aim of helping companies engage with their users to build the features and products that their customers actually want.Stop Guessing