Free Avant Browser Alternatives for Linux
Avant Browser is not available for Linux but there are plenty of alternatives that runs on Linux with similar functionality. The most popular Linux alternative is Mozilla Firefox, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 100 alternatives to Avant Browser and many of them are available for Linux so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Linux alternatives to Avant Browser are Google Chrome (Free), Brave (Free, Open Source), Vivaldi (Free) and Opera (Free).
- Mozilla Firefox (known simply as Firefox) is a free and open source web browser descended from the Mozilla Application Suite.
- A web browser built for speed, stability and security.
- Brave Web Browser is a fast, free, secure web browser with a built-in ad blocker*, tracking and security protection, and optimized data and battery experience.
- The Vivaldi browser protects you from trackers, blocks unwanted ads, and puts you in control with unique built-in features. .
- Opera is an innovative browser that focus on implementing new technologies without dropping simplicity and ease of use, speed and security; supporting and contributing to open web...
- Pale Moon is an Open Source, Goanna-based web browser available for Microsoft Windows and Linux focusing on efficiency and ease of use.
- Firefox Developer Edition brings you latest features, fast performance, and the development tools you need to build for the open web.
- A Google Chromium variant for removing Google integration and enhancing privacy, control, and transparency.
- Falkon, formerly QupZilla, is a QtWebEngine based cross-platform web browser. It aims to be a lightweight web browser available through all major platforms.