OldAutoKey Alternatives for Linux
AutoKey, previously known as AutoKey Py3, is a Python 3 port of the discontinued OldAutoKey , the desktop automation utility for Linux and X11.
Suggest and vote on features
- - AutoKey is the most popular Linux alternative to OldAutoKey.
Comments about AutoKey as a Alternative to OldAutoKeyAlmost everyone thinks AutoKey is a great OldAutoKey alternative.
It's a maintained port of AutoKey updated to run on Python 3. The project name has changed name from AutoKey Py3 to just AutoKey0
Sikuli is a visual technology to search and automate graphical user interfaces (GUI) using images (screenshots). The first release of Sikuli contains Sikuli Script, a visual scripting API for Jython, and Sikuli IDE, an integrated development environment for writing visual...
Suggest and vote on features
- - Sikuli is the most popular Mac alternative to OldAutoKey.
Opinions about Sikuli as a Alternative to OldAutoKeyThis alternative is disputed. Sikuli is still a legitimate OldAutoKey alternative, but it might have issues that some users think are important.
Actiona (formerly known as Actionaz) is a task automation tool. It allows you to create and execute action lists.Suggest and vote on features
- No Coding RequiredActiona can be used without an coding or programming skills.
- Works OfflineActiona can be used without the need to connect to the internet.
- No registration requiredYou can use most of the features in Actiona without registration.
- PortableActiona can be used from a USB stick or similar with no prior installation.
This tool lets you simulate keyboard input and mouse activity, move and resize windows, etc. It does this using X11's XTEST extension and other Xlib functions.Suggest and vote on features
Repeat is a full-fledged, Java mouse/keyboard record/replay and automation hotkeys/macros creation using modern programming languages, and more advanced automation features. Working across three major OSes: Windows, OSX, and Linux.Suggest and vote on features
Trigger actions when certain keys are pressed.Discontinued
KHotkeys is no longer maintained. The last maintained version is in the Plasma/5.27 branch.
AHK_X11 is a Linux reimplementation of Windows AutoHotkey (AHK) CLASSIC (version 1.0.24 from 2004), with many of Windows AutoHotkey's features but more limited to legacy syntax and a subset of commands.Suggest and vote on features
- Works OfflineAHK_X11 can be used without the need to connect to the internet.
- Support for scriptingAHK_X11 supports scripts and macros to automate or customize tasks.
- LightweightAHK_X11 consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
- PortableAHK_X11 can be used from a USB stick or similar with no prior installation.
Keyboarding Master is a gaming and application tool that provides its users with the ability to custom configure their input devices for specific applications within a unified configuration environment. Keyboarding Master supports Linux.Suggest and vote on features
Keyboarding Master Features
A keyboard macro tool. Contribute to bostrt/quikey development by creating an account on GitHub.Suggest and vote on features
The last release in Github is Nov 29, 2020. The website no longer loads.
Tool to automate GUI interactions and auto-tests. Contains a GUI-tool to compose interaction scripts. Can be executed both as a GUI and as a command line tool.Suggest and vote on features