Pixlr Alternatives for Windows
Pixlr is not available for Windows but there are plenty of alternatives that runs on Windows with similar functionality. The most popular Windows alternative is GIMP, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 100 alternatives to Pixlr and loads of them are available for Windows so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Windows alternatives to Pixlr are Adobe Photoshop (Paid), Paint.NET (Free Personal), Affinity Photo (Paid) and Photoscape (Freemium).
- GIMP is a free program for such photo retouching, image composition and image authoring. Essentially it's the closest thing to Photoshop you can get for free.
- The standard in professional image editing and compositing for creative design work.
- Paint.net is a free and very capable image editing software for Windows. Great alternative to Photoshop for people that do not need all the stuff PS offers.
- Professional image editing software for Windows, Mac, and iPad.
- PhotoScape is a fun and easy photo editing software that enables you to fix and enhance photos.Key Features:
- From advanced image filters to professional local adjustments, Polarr Photo Editor is the most versatile and powerful online photo editor in the web.
- A lightweight software for illustration and making comic books on Windows and Mac OS.
- Glimpse is an open source image editor based on the GNU Image Manipulation Program. The goal is to experiment with new ideas and expand the use of free software.
- Edit, share, and upload photos on-the-go, or access your entire online photo library with a finger-flick using Adobe Photoshop Express for iPhone, iPad and Android.
- PhotoFiltre 7 is a complete image retouching program. It allows you to do simple or advanced
adjustments to an image and apply a vast range of filters on it. It is simple and intuitive to use, and
has an easy learning curve.