Arista Alternatives for Linux
There are many alternatives to Arista for Linux and since it's discontinued a lot of people are looking for a replacement. The most popular Linux alternative is HandBrake, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to Arista and 19 are available for Linux so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Linux alternatives to Arista are WinFF (Free, Open Source), QWinFF (Free, Open Source), MEncoder (Free, Open Source) and Shutter Encoder (Free, Open Source).
- Convert videos to formats that work on your mobile phone, tablet, TV media player, game console, computer, or web browser.
- WinFF is a GUI frontend and batch parser for the command-line multimedia tool...
- QWinFF is a GUI for FFmpeg, a powerful command-line media converter. FFmpeg can read audio and video files in various formats and convert them into other formats.
- MEncoder is a free command line video decoding, encoding and filtering tool released under the GNU General Public License. It is a sibling of...
- Open source software without any restriction - converter all formats video|audio|image professionnals codecs and standards - swiss knife tool Windows and OSX.
- FF Multi Converter is a simple graphical application which enables you to convert audio, video, image and document files
- Convert all your video to the latest and next generation video codec. The H.
- Transcoder is a video converter for Linux using GTK+ as GUI toolkit and ffmpeg as backend.
- The Mobile Media Converter is a free video and audio converter for converting between popular desktop media formats like MP3, Windows Media Audio (wma), Ogg Vorbis Audio (ogg)...
- dmMediaConverter is a crossplatform FFmpeg frontend (GUI) exposing some of its features. It is intended to be simple and easy to use but also to be able to achieve complex tasks.