ArgoUML Alternatives for Mac
There are many alternatives to ArgoUML for Mac and since it's discontinued a lot of people are looking for a replacement. The most popular Mac alternative is Dia, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 36 alternatives to ArgoUML and 16 are available for Mac so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Mac alternatives to ArgoUML are PlantUML (Free, Open Source), Visual Paradigm (Paid), Umbrello (Free, Open Source) and StarUML (Paid).
- Dia is a GTK+ based diagram creation program for Linux, Unix, Mac OS X and Windows released under the GPL license.
- Open-source, Java-based UML diagram maker using plain text descriptions to draw models.
- Visual Paradigm for UML (VP-UML) is a UML design tool and UML CASE tool designed to aid software development.
- Umbrello is a Unified Modelling Language (UML) modelling tool and code generator.
- StarUML is a program to develop fast, flexible, extensible, featureful, and freely-available UML/MDA platform running on Win32 platform.
- Violet is a UML editor with these benefits: Very easy to learn and use. Draws nice-looking diagrams. Completely free. Cross-platform.
- UMLGraph allows the declarative specification and drawing of UML class and sequence diagrams.
- The free to use, open source toolkit YAKINDU Statechart Tools (SCT) provides an integrated modeling environment for the specification and development of reactive, event-driven...
- BOUML is a free UML 2 tool box (under development) allowing you to specify and generate code in C++, Java, Idl, Php and Python.