An open source digital collectible card game with tactical positioning, and a focus on limited randomness to allow for maximum player skill. A single player campaign mode as well as multiplayer are both available. No In-App Purchases or other "pay to win" elements.
Build your own deck or use one of our pre-created ones. Playing the game is the only way to level up and collect more cards, and the game is designed to make for the most enjoyable possible player progression. Still under active development, Argentum Age is already playable in a beta on Steam and we welcome participation from the community in its development. Join our Discord Server to ask for a free Steam key to get Argentum Age and start playing now..... More Info »
- A single player campaign mode with storylines, quests and adventures, with rewards for completion.
- Online multiplayer, challenge friends and strangers alike. The ability to observe both single player and multiplayer games.
- A tactical board on which creatures are summoned and battle each other while you try to influence the outcome by casting spells.
- Around 200 cards with more being added all the time!
- Beautiful hand-drawn card art from our talented artists.
- Highly moddable engine, suitable for making other card games.
- Cross-platform compatible, available on Microsoft Windows, Apple MacOS, and Linux.