Any.do Alternatives for Windows
There are many alternatives to Any.do for Windows if you are looking to replace it. The most popular Windows alternative is Trello, which is free. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 100 alternatives to Any.do and loads of them are available for Windows so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Windows alternatives to Any.do are Todoist (Freemium), TickTick (Freemium), Org mode (Free, Open Source) and Remember The Milk (Freemium).
- Infinitely flexible. Incredibly easy to use. Great mobile apps. It's free. Trello keeps track of everything, from the big picture to the minute details.
- Todoist is a task manager thats useful, fast and easy to use. Accomplish more, every day.Millions of people rely on Todoist to get things done.
- TickTick is a simple and effective to-do list and task manager app which helps you make schedule, manage time, remind about deadlines and organize life at home, work and...
- Org mode is for keeping notes, maintaining TODO lists, planning projects, and authoring documents with a fast and effective plain-text system.
- The smart to-do app for busy people.
- Microsoft To-Do is a simple and intelligent to-do list that makes it easy to plan your day.
- ClickUp is an all-in-one project management platform that eliminates the need of using more than one tool for your organization’s workflow.
- Online Notebook application: Zoho Notebook lets you combine text, images, audio, video, RSS feeds, documents and much more.
- Colorful & powerful sticky notes app for Windows & Phones. Set reminder alarms, attach them to any website or document, organize them using folders/tags, sync sticky notes between devices & send notes across LAN or to any contact across the globe.
- Create instant task lists, share notes, and video chat, all on the same page. Taskade is a modern organization and collaboration tool for getting things done. Get our app on Web, Mobile, Chrome, Mac and Windows. Taskade is simple, flexible, and fun! .