ANSYS Fluent Alternatives for Mac
ANSYS Fluent is not available for Mac but there are plenty of alternatives that runs on macOS with similar functionality. The most popular Mac alternative is OpenFOAM, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 24 alternatives to ANSYS Fluent and 11 are available for Mac so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Mac alternatives to ANSYS Fluent are Elmer (Free, Open Source), SimScale (Paid), COMSOL Multiphysics (Paid) and CFDTool (Freemium).
- OpenFOAM is the leading free, open source software for CFD, owned by the OpenFOAM Foundation and distributed exclusively under the General Public Licence (GPL).
- Elmer is an open source multiphysical simulation software mainly developed by CSC - IT Center for Science (CSC).
- SimScale offers a software that allows you to perform CFD, FEA, and Thermal simulations to your CAD model in the cloud without needing high-performance computing power.
- COMSOL Multiphysics is an engineering, design, and finite element analysis software environment for the modeling and simulation of any physics-based system.
- An Easy to Use MATLAB Computational Fluid Dynamics CFD Simulation GUI Toolbox.
- FEATool Multiphysics is a fully integrated Finite Element FEM CAE simulation toolbox for Matlab. With FEATool you can easily model and simulate heat transfer, fluid flow CFD, structural mechanics, chemical reactions, general PDEs, and more.
- The program package FEATFLOW is both a user oriented as well as a general purpose subroutine system for the numerical solution of the incompressible Navier-Stokes equations in two and three space dimensions.
- Code_Saturne solves the Navier-Stokes equations for 2D, 2D-axisymmetric and 3D flows, steady or unsteady, laminar or turbulent, incompressible or weakly dilatable, isothermal or not, with scalars transport if required.
- ENigMA is an object-oriented C++ template library which aim is to provide multi-physics simulation in a multi-domain environment.
- Structures and thermomechanics analysis for studies and research.