Free AmiBroker Alternatives for Mac
AmiBroker is not available for Mac but there are plenty of alternatives that runs on macOS with similar functionality. The most popular Mac alternative is thinkorswim. It's not free, so if you're looking for a free alternative, you could try ProRealTime or CityFALCON. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to AmiBroker and many of them are available for Mac so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Mac alternatives to AmiBroker are Agora (Free, Open Source), X OPEN HUB (Paid), JStock (Free, Open Source) and TC2000 (Paid).
- thinkorswim is an advanced platform — and so much more. It's your entry into a holistic trading experience brought to you by TD Ameritrade.
- Online trading, charting and technical analysis of stocks, futures, forex and commodities.
- Democratising access to financial news.
- A command-line ui for market data and algo management. currently integrates with iexcloud for stock charts 💹 and market data 🗃, and Alpaca 🦙 for trading.
- JStock makes it easy to track your stock investment. It provides well organized stock market information, to help you decide your best investment strategy.
- Qtstalker is a free technical analysis program .
- TraderStar is designed for a broad range of users, from stock exchange professionals to novices in this area. Traders can use it for high-level technical analysis:
- The unofficial ThinkorSwim forum with indicators, strategies, and trading recaps.
- Chart Geany is a cross platform software solution for market technical analysis and charting.
- Professional stock market investments and insights delivered to you daily to help make you money.