AMD System Monitor Alternatives
HWiNFO are professional hardware information and diagnostic tools supporting latest components, industry technologies and standards. Both tools are designed to collect and present the maximum amount of information possible about computers hardware which makes them suitable for...
- - HWiNFO (32/64) is the most popular Windows alternative to AMD System Monitor.
- - HWiNFO (32/64) is the most popular free alternative to AMD System Monitor.
HWiNFO (32/64) Features
The Open Hardware Monitor is a free open source software that monitors temperature sensors, fan speeds, voltages, load and clock speeds of a computer.
- - Open Hardware Monitor is the most popular Open Source alternative to AMD System Monitor.
Open Hardware Monitor FeaturesDiscontinued
There has not been any code change since December 2020, also the community now wonders if it is abandoned: https://github.com/openhardwaremonitor/openhardwaremonitor/issues/1471 There also seems to be a fork called LibreHardwareMonitor (which is already listed as an alternative) and appears to be the most active fork right now.
AIDA64 is a system information, diagnostics, and auditing application developed by FinalWire Ltd., that runs on Windows, Android, iOS, Windows Phone and Tizen operating systems. It displays detailed information on the components of a computer.
- - AIDA64 is the most popular Android, iPhone, iPad & Android Tablet alternative to AMD System Monitor.
- - AIDA64 is the most popular commercial alternative to AMD System Monitor.
HWMonitor is a hardware monitoring program that reads PC systems main health sensors : voltages, temperatures, fans speed.
Simple macOS system monitor in your menu bar.
- - Stats is the most popular Mac alternative to AMD System Monitor.
iStat is a series of system monitor apps. It's available in different versions: iStat Menus, iStat for iOS and iStat Server as a companion application to the iStat for iOS app that lets you remotely monitor your computers (free for Windows and Mac).
iStat Menus Features
hwinfo/libhd are used to probe for the hardware present in the system. It can be used to generate a system overview log which can be later used for support.
- - hwinfo is the most popular Linux alternative to AMD System Monitor.
3C Toolbox is the comprehensive toolbox to save battery, tweak, tune, backup, secure and monitor any Android devices running any ROMs, any kernels.
Stats Panel is a macOS app for monitoring system performance.
Stats Panel Features
GST is a GTK system utility designed to stress and monitor various hardware components like CPU and RAM.
Intel® Power Gadget is a software-based power estimation tool enabled for 2nd Generation Intel® Core™ processors or newer. It provides real-time processor package power information in watts using energy counters.