AmbiVault is based on the smart contracts in the Ethereum blockchain that defines the following
Multiple parties must sign off in order to execute each operation. These parties can be anyone who you
trust to act faithfully on your behalf. By requiring multiple signatures, AmbiVault provides your digital
assets with the most advanced security possible.
This also means that every AmbiVault operation is logged in the Ethereum blockchain and cannot
be changed. More Info »
- Hyper-secure digital asset storage.
- A platform allowing to manage your digital assets.
- ERC20 token issuance platform.
Giving one person control over all of your assets is a big risk. AmbiVault allows you to set the number of users needed to execute network actions.
You may alter co-signing rights for other users in the organization. You can also change the number of signatures needed to confirm new operations.
[New token creation, re-creation, and revocation]
AmbiVault allows you to create new ERC20 tokens. You may also change the total token count by creating or revoking new tokens. These operations will change how many of your tokens exist on the blockchain.
[Managing token transaction fees]
- Change the transaction fees depending on the Blockchain network load. This ensures that you process transactions at the correct time.
- Choose who pays Blockchain transaction fees: token creator or end users.
- Two-factor authentication.
- Driven by smart contracts in the Ethereum blockchain.
- Private keys are stored in encrypted containers and cannot be decrypted on the server side.