All My Journals AlternativesNote-taking Tools and other similar apps like All My Journals
A hierarchical note taking application, featuring rich text and syntax highlighting, storing data in a single xml or sqlite file.
- - CherryTree is the most popular Windows, Mac & Linux alternative to All My Journals.
- - CherryTree is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to All My Journals.
Trilium Notes is a hierarchical note taking application.
- - Trilium Notes is the most popular Self-Hosted alternative to All My Journals.
Trilium Notes Features
Cryptee is a safety and privacy focused, encrypted and cross-platform personal data storage service. You can write personal documents, notes, journals, store photos and all sorts of other files.
- - Cryptee is the most popular Web-based & SaaS alternative to All My Journals.
DEVONthink is a solution to the digital age conundrum. It is your second brain, the one and only database for all your digital files, be they PDFs, emails, Word docs or even multimedia files.
- - DEVONthink is the most popular iPhone & iPad alternative to All My Journals.
- - DEVONthink is the most popular commercial alternative to All My Journals.
ToDoList is software in the category of Task Management, Project Management, Productivity, “Getting Things Done” (GTD), Scheduling, and Collaboration.
Online Notebook application: Zoho Notebook lets you combine text, images, audio, video, RSS feeds, documents and much more. Online Collaboration: You can share a single image or selection of text from a page rather than the whole document, giving the author absolute control over...
- - Zoho Notebook is the most popular Android alternative to All My Journals.
Zoho Notebook Features
CintaNotes is an ultra-ergonomic, productivity-boosting notetaking app for Windows. It will help you collect, organize, and find any information.
wikidPad is a Wiki-like notebook for storing your thoughts, ideas, todo lists, contacts, or anything else you can think of to write down. What makes wikidPad different from other notepad applications is the ease with which you can cross-link your information.Discontinued
Last update was in November 2018, and various links are dead on their website.
Milanote is an easy-to-use tool to organize your ideas and projects into visual boards.
RedNotebook is a graphical diary and journal helping you keep track of notes and thoughts. It includes a calendar navigation, customizable templates, export functionality and word clouds. You can also format, tag and search your entries.
MyInfo is free form personal information manager- a reference-management system that allows you to collect, organize, edit, store, and find documents, notes, and project-support materials.
MyLifeOrganized (MLO) is a personal task outliner and to-do list manager which will help you to organize your goals, projects and tasks into a tree.
- - MyLifeOrganized is the most popular Android Tablet alternative to All My Journals.