Menu-bar app for macOS to simplify the pairing process with AirPods.
- Paid • Proprietary
What is AirCtrl?
AirCtrl is a simple menu-bar app for macOS that simplifies the pairing process with AirPods. Open the AirPods case next to your Mac and they will instantly pair without any click. A custom notification will show battery status of your AirPods and case. The app is always accessible from the menu-bar, and it will display the AirPods battery level, and the possibility to easily connect/disconnect your AirPods.
- Auto-Pairing mode
- Global keyboard shortcut to connect or disconnect from your AirPods without leaving the keyboard
- Settings to enable/disable auto-pairing and global shortcut
- Real support for dark mode
The official website and the app are no longer available
There is no links for this app or the links was disabled.
No comments or reviews, maybe you want to be first?Post a comment/review
Recent user activities on AirCtrl
- Danilo_Venom edited AirCtrl
- clippy added AirCtrl as alternative(s) to AirPodsDesktop
- justarandom added AirCtrl as alternative(s) to CAPod
Comments and Reviews Post a comment/review