Free Air Explorer Alternatives for Mac
There are many alternatives to Air Explorer for Mac if you are looking to replace it. The most popular Mac alternative is FileZilla, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 37 alternatives to Air Explorer and 17 are available for Mac so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Mac alternatives to Air Explorer are FreeFileSync (Free, Open Source), Cyberduck (Free, Open Source), Rclone (Free, Open Source) and odrive (Freemium).
- FileZilla is a powerful FTP-client. It has been designed for ease of use and with support for as many features as possible, while still being fast and reliable.
- FreeFileSync is a folder comparison and synchronization software that creates and manages backup copies of all your important files.
- A libre FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, S3, Backblaze B2, Azure & OpenStack Swift browser.
- rsync for cloud storage. Rclone is a command line program to sync files and directories to and from the cloud.
- Unify all your storage. odrive makes it easy to access, sync, and share all your files from one place. Integrations to 20+ services, desktop sync, CLI (inc. Linux), placeholders, zero-knowledge-encryption, web client, advanced sharing, and more.
- Koofr is a safe, secure and simple way to store, backup and share your documents, photos, videos and more. It offers up to 10GB of free safe storage for your files with affordable upgrades and options to connect multiple cloud accounts
- Connect all your Cloud services together.
Safe through encryption. Fast through parallel processing.
- SocialFolders enables you to connect to your social networks, photo web apps, and file sharing sites directly from your Mac Finder or Windows™ File Explorer.
- Gennarino shines the clouds! He helps you to get up to 50GB of free cloud storage at one place. Fully integrated with Dropbox, OneDrive, Amazon Cloud Drive and Box.