AfterLight Alternatives for Mac
AfterLight is not available for Mac but there are some alternatives that runs on macOS with similar functionality. The most popular Mac alternative is Super PhotoCut, which is free. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to AfterLight and six of them are available for Mac so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Mac alternatives to AfterLight are Beautify (Free, Open Source), Pixelstyle Photo Editor (Freemium), Analog (Paid) and AliveColors (Freemium).
- Easily remove complex image background from photos for Mac.
- GIMP Beautify is a set of GIMP plug-ins for quickly and easily beautify photo.
- PixelStyle Photo Editor for Mac supports easy photo-editing & graphic-designing.
- Give Your Photos Some Soul!
- AliveColors is comprehensive graphics and photo editing software for Windows and Mac. It comes in Free, Home, and Pro versions, with differing levels of functionality. Boost your creativity with AliveColors!.
- Fine-tune, watermark, resize, rotate, convert and apply artistic effects to your photos using Image Plus.