Afloat Alternatives for Windows
Afloat is not available for Windows but there are some alternatives that runs on Windows with similar functionality. The most popular Windows alternative is OnTopReplica, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 18 alternatives to Afloat and ten of them are available for Windows so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Windows alternatives to Afloat are MenuTools (Free, Open Source), DeskPins (Free, Open Source), PinWin (Free, Open Source) and PiP-Tool (Free, Open Source).
- A lightweight application that provides a real-time thumbnail replica of any window of your choice.
- MenuTools is a simple program that adds options for task priority, window transparency, and Always On Top to open dialog windows.
- DeskPins can be used to make any application topmost, that is, to keep it above all other windows. Just grab a pin from the DeskPins icon in the system notification area (a.k.a.
- PinWin is a minimal Windows system tray application that allows you to pin any windows to the top of the screen with one click.
- PiP tool is a software to use the Picture in Picture mode on Windows. This feature allows you to watch content (video for example) in thumbnail format on the screen while continuing to use any other software on Windows.
- "Window On Top" is a small gadget made by Compzets.com which keeps any specific window on top of other windows.
- Set a window to stay on top with this single-function but handy application.
- WindowWatcher is a free hybrid window magnifier and remote control spy.
- Overlay2 is like digital tracing paper for your computer. It opens a semi-transparent floating image over video capture or editing software, or 3D modelling software, so you can use the image as a reference or positioning guide.
- Allows developers to put a semi-transparent image overlay over the top of the developed HTML and perform per pixel comparison between them. Works with DevTools and Firebug.