Advanced REST Client (ARC) Alternatives for Mac
There are many alternatives to Advanced REST Client (ARC) for Mac if you are looking to replace it. The most popular Mac alternative is Postman, which is free. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 39 alternatives to Advanced REST Client (ARC) and many of them are available for Mac so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Mac alternatives to Advanced REST Client (ARC) are Insomnia REST Client (Freemium, Open Source), Paw (Paid), soapUI (Free, Open Source) and HTTP Toolkit (Freemium, Open Source).
- Postman is a collaborative platform for API development.
- A powerful REST API Client with cookie management, environment variables, code generation, and authentication for Mac, Window, and Linux.
- Easily craft your HTTP requests, try them, archive them. Setup HTTP Headers, URL parameters, form-encoded POST key-values or text.
- Eviware, the maker of soapUI, Web Service Testing Leader
- HTTP Toolkit is a suite of open-source tools for debugging, testing and building with HTTP(S).
- A REST client for almost any web service (Firefox and Chrome extension).
- HTTP client plugin for Sublime Text with an expansive feature set, modern UX, elegant syntax and first class support for testing.
- Runscope helps you monitor, log and measure API usage to solve API problems fast. Automatically monitor APIs without any coding.
- A tool for easily making HTTP requests (GET/PUT/POST/DELETE), viewing the responses, and keeping a history of transactions.
- RESTClient can be used to test variety of HTTP communications and RESTful webservices. Friendly GUI, rich functionalities.