Adobe Animate Alternatives for Mac
There are many alternatives to Adobe Animate for Mac if you are looking to replace it. The most popular Mac alternative is OpenToonz, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to Adobe Animate and many of them are available for Mac so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Mac alternatives to Adobe Animate are TupiTube (Free, Open Source), Animation Desk (Freemium), Toon Boom Harmony (Paid) and Synfig Studio (Free, Open Source).
- Glaxnimate is a vector graphics animation program which focuses on being quick and easy to use.
- RoughAnimator is a fully featured hand drawn animation application that runs on Android, iOS, Mac OS, and Windows.
- Hippani Animator is a rich animation studio with numerous export options. It's easy to start creating HTML animation, mobile games, apps and videos.
- FlaExporter converts FLA files to HTML5 and Native, allowing you to expand the reach of Adobe Flash or Animate content beyond the Flash player. 60 FPS on mobile and desktop. No FLA restructuring needed. Reduce file sizes 2-10X.
- Tahoma2D is a powerful program for 2D and stop motion animation. Tahoma 2D is based on OpenToonz.
- TinyAnim™ is a designer-friendly program that allows you to easily build digital banner adverts with file sizes that are small enough to satisfy even the most stringent media guidelines.
- Rubber Hose is an After Effects tool for animation rigging. Connect layers from Illustrator and Photoshop into two new stretchy rigs – RubberPin and RubberRig.
- CreaToon is a free easy to use animation program.
- With Purple, you will create beautiful HTML5 animations with ease. Purple animations can be viewed on mobile devices and on your Desktop.
- AniGen is a free software browser-based SVG animation editor. It is designed to work in tandem with Inkscape, expanding its functionality to allow the user to animate vector images, as well as export them.