Adobe Animate Alternatives for Mac
There are many alternatives to Adobe Animate for Mac if you are looking to replace it. The most popular Mac alternative is OpenToonz, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to Adobe Animate and 19 are available for Mac so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Mac alternatives to Adobe Animate are Animation Desk (Freemium), TupiTube (Free, Open Source), Toon Boom Harmony (Paid) and Synfig Studio (Free, Open Source).
- OpenToonz is an animation program that is a free software version of Toonz, the animation software used by Studio Ghibli, amongst others.
- Animation Desk is a perfect tool for animating, storyboarding, and sketching. It’s an app Loved by professional and amateur animators, Youtubers, and many art lovers.
- Toon Boom Harmony Network is the industrial animation software for studios worldwide.BRUSH ENGINE
- Synfig is a powerful, industrial-strength vector-based 2D animation software package, designed from the ground-up for producing feature-film quality animation with fewer people and resources.
- Verge3D is a powerful and intuitive toolkit that allows Blender, 3ds Max or Maya users to create immersive web-based experiences.
- TVP Animation is the leading paperless drawing and animation tool, able to imitate traditional techniques such as Pen Brush, Gouache, Watercolour, Pencil, Felt-tip and Airbrush...
- ENIGMA, the Extensible Non-Interpreted Game Maker Augmentation, is an open source cross-platform game development environment derived from that of the popular software...
- Using Hype, you can create beautiful HTML5 web content. Animations and interactive content made with Hype work on desktops, smartphones and tablets. No coding required.
- Easily create engaging HTML5 animations and interactive web contents which run on any platform and device without coding skills.