Free AdGuard Alternatives for Android
There are many alternatives to AdGuard for Android if you are looking to replace it. The most popular Android alternative is uBlock Origin, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to AdGuard and 17 are available for Android so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Android alternatives to AdGuard are Blokada (Free, Open Source), AdBlock (Free, Open Source), AdAway (Free, Open Source) and NextDNS (Freemium).
- Popular and efficient blocker for Chromium, Chrome, Edge, Firefox (desktop and Android), Opera, Thunderbird. Fast and lean.
- The best ad blocker for Android that works for all apps and does not require root. Free and open source.
- AdBlock stops ads, improves browser speeds, and protects you online.
- An ad blocker that uses the hosts file. The hosts file contains a list of mappings between hostnames and IP addresses. When an app requests an ad, that request is directed to 127.
- Block ads, trackers and malicious websites on all your devices.
Get in-depth analytics about your Internet traffic.
Protect your privacy and bypass censorship.
Shield your kids from adult content.
- dns66 - DNS-based Host Blocker for Android. DNS66 allows blocking host names via DNS. This can be used for ad blocking.
- Extending and consolidating hosts files from several well-curated sources like adaway.org, mvps.org, malwaredomainlist.com, someonewhocares.org, and potentially others. You can optionally invoke extensions to block additional sites by category.
- SponsorBlock is an open-source crowdsourced browser extension to skip sponsor segments in YouTube videos.
- AdClear is the premier non-root adblocker for Android users. AdClear’s technology filters out advertisers before they invade your browsing or app experience.